Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)/ Training & Certification
Here is what a Scrum Product Owner Training at Jhu Training will offer you :
- Improve your capacity of Product ownership and how to deal with Stakeholders
- Improve your capacity to plan by adopting Agile mindsets in the way you approach your scheduling.
- Learn how to define vision and requirement in an Agile Project
- Learn how to define a scope and make it adaptable for the future
- How to collaborate with a Technical Team in Scrum project as well as the art of leading a team your project into success.
- Master the Scrum Framework and get a certification
An interactive course that presents all Scrum key principles within practical examples.
Min 3 to Max 10 persons
Developers, Testers, Analysts, Architect, Project Managers,
Introduction to Agile
- Agile Values
- Agile Principles
Overview of Scrum from
a Product Owner perpective
- Definition of Scrum
- The Scrum Team
- The Iteration process
- The Shippable Product
- The definition of Done
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Dev Team
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown chart
- Refinement & Estimation
- Daily Stand-up
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Backlog Refinement
A case study
We provide a Handbook , Reading Materials, Exam certification , lunch .
1000€ VAT excl.
Tuesday, 25-26 April 2017 09h00 – 17h00
Tuesday, 03-04 October 2017 09h00 – 17h00
Tuesday, 12-13 December 2017 09h00 – 17h00
2 days (16h).
Sablon Tower, 14th Floor, 1000 Brussels.