Software Development For Recruiters
Better understanding of the IT trends and their integration in professional world.
Boost your IT knowledge
Improve your technical knowledge in terms of IT development.
Understand your client needs
Improve the understanding of the clients needs in terms of recruitment.
Know the market
To know current trends and their evolution on the market.
Prepare a technical interview
Improve the technical preparation of a candidate in order to pass a technical interview.
Presentation of the different technology keywords currently on the market:
- OO Programming.
- Programming Languages
- OO Languages
- Procedure Language
- Fonctionnel Programming
- Framework (.NET, Java,…)
- IDE, Visual Studion, Eclipse, NetBeans,… •
- TFS, SVN, CVS, Git, JIRA,…
- Application Architecture (N tiers, SOA,..)
- MVC Pattern
- Data Access Layer & ORM
- Design Pattern
- WCF, Web services, REST, JSON, Web API
- WPF, Silverlight
- HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular JS
- Sharepoint, Biztalk.
Presentation of Best practices:
- IT Team
- Developers, Testers, Project Manager, Architect, Business Analyst, ….
- Continuous Integration (Environment, Branch,…)
- DDD, TDD, Unit Tests, Dependency Injection, Mock.
- Agile (Scrum, Lean IT, …)
(Waterfall, Agile, Agile values, Scrum, Scrum Event, Scrum Team, Scrum Artifacts,…)
Some statistics about their usages in professional environment
Professional development environment:
- Description of some development environment in big account in Belgium (Banks, Telecom, Energy, Transport, Retailers,…)
Rates by participant
|Under 6 Participants||300€|
|From 6 Participants||250€|
* Min 3 participants